职场商务英语实战

  • 名称:职场商务英语实战
  • 分类:听力口语  
  • 观看人数:加载中
  • 时间:2025/4/13 22:52:44

01商务

What time would be convenient for you?

您看什么时间比较方便?

I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.

我提议,为我们的合作干一杯。

Here is to our next project!

为我们下一个项目干杯!

Would you please tell me when you are free?

请问您什么时候有空?

Gald to have the opportunity of visiting your company and I hope to conclude some business with you.

很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与贵方达成合作。

What I care about is the quality of the goods.

我关心的是货物的质量。

Please have a look at those samples.

请给我看一下那些样品。

I'd like to know any business connections abroad.

我想多了解一些你们公司。

I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.

我方很乐意提供样品和价格单。

Can I have your price list?

我能看一下价目表吗?

Will you give us an indication of prices?

您能提供一份价格说明吗?

I am in charge of export business.

我负责出口生意。

I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods.

我正考虑向你们订货。

What about the prices?

那价格方面怎么样?

Let's call it a deal.

好,成交!

Our product is the best seller.

我们的产品最畅销。

Our business is really competitive in the word market.

我们的业务在国际市场上很有竞争力。

We have operations in many areas abroad.

我们的业务遍及海外许多地区。

It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise.

"重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。

I wish you success in your business transaction.

祝您生意兴隆。

02价格

图片

I think we can strike a bargain with you if your prices are competitive.

如果贵方在价格上展现诚意,我想我们可以好好谈谈。

Is that your quoted prices?

这是您的报价吗?

It would be very difficult to come down with the price.

我们很难再降价了。

Our prices are the most reasonable.

我们的价格是最合理的。

Could you cut down the price for me?

您能再降低一点价格吗?

We can offer you discount terms.

我们可以为您提供优惠条件。

Do you quote CIF or FOB?

你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?

图片

*拓展学习:

CIF: 即“Cost Insurance and Freight”的英文缩写,其中文含义为“成本加保险费、运费”。使用该术语时,卖方负责按通常条件租船订舱并支付到目的港的运费,在合同规定的装运港和装运期限内将货物装上船,并负责办理货物运输保险和支付保险费。

FOB: 即“Free on Board”或“Freight on Board”的英文缩写,其中文含义为“装运港船上交货(....指定装运港)”。使用该术语,卖方应负责办理出口报关手续,在合同规定的装运港和规定的期限内,将货物交到买方指派的船上,承担货物在装运港越过船舷之前的一切风险,并及时通知买方。

I can assure you our price is very favorable.

我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。

Please give us your best price.

请给我们最低报价。

Your prices are much too high for us to accept.

你的价格太高,我们难以接受。

I can't allow the price you ask for.

我不能同意你们要求的价格。

We can't cover our production cost at this price.

这个价格我们不能保本。

Are the prices on the list firm offers?

清单上的价格是确定的报价吗?

This is the lowest possible price.

这是最低价了。

Thank you for your inquiry.

感谢贵方询价。

When quoting, please state terms of payment and time of delivery.

贵方报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间。

03谈判与合同

Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.

我们的价格切合实际,是以合理利润为基础的。

I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

我很高兴我们的谈判获得圆满成功。

When shall we come to sign the contract?

我们什么时候签订合同?

Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.

在正式签约之前,我们想重申一下协议的要点。

As some points concerning the contract have not yet been settled negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.

由于与合同有关的某些问题尚未解决,因此在签署合同之前仍需继续协商。

There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract.

关于合同,有几点我想提一下。

The seller should try to carry out the contract in time if not the buyer has the right to cancel the contract.

卖方应按规定及时履行合同,否则买方有权撤消合同。

Once a contract is signed, it has legal effect.

合同一经签署,即具有法律效力。

We can get the contract finalized now.

我们现在就可以敲定合同了。

Have you any questions in regard to the contract?

您对合同还有什么疑问吗?